Yuwa Spirit

For the young at heart


Well I was supposed to wake up at 4 in the morning. My alarm rang, it was too cold. Tension in my mind... I was worried about my schedule. Well... it will take a week or two before I start waking at 4 I thought. Instead my mind went racing, I have to do this I have to do that, then bulb glowed above my head, a story that won't be that hard to make...
I was thinking about a girl dancing in room, and dreaming about performing in the idol competition, she's in front of mirror watching herself. The theres reality, wake up early, help mother in kitchen, read, wait for bus, read and read and read, scoldings from teacher, return back home tired, and then again read read n read. And then at last it asks 'Where is the TIME??? '. Its in part my own story and story of many others mayb :D, not for dancing, but many other things I wished I did during my childhood.
The problem with the story for making 3d is that the main character is a girl, and it will be harder to simulate clothes and hair. On, the bright side, character being a girl can show more power to the story and can show the problem faced by girls. The same story can be done with a guy wanting to become a football star, or a cricket player, we can also add clips of teachers beating up the student for not concentrating on studies as most of the guy in school faced at our time :). The finer details can be added in the story-boarding phase.



0 comments:

Post a Comment